Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 29, 2020 Views: 27
"Consumer debt" has many different components. Here are some options depending on whether or not you need information on overall debt, or a part of it.
- Detailed Data from the Federal Reserve
- Household Debt Service and Financial Obligations Ratios
- Household Debt and Credit (Federal Reserve bank of New York) (data from the Consumer Credit Panel)
- G.19 Release - Consumer Credit
- Overview Data from the Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Section 25. Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Search for keyword debt.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.