Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020     Views: 13

  • Aid to Families with Dependent Children
  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Famlies
    • The more restrictive TANF replaced AFDC.
    • Data and reports on TANF, such as Characteristics and Financial Circumstances of TANF Recipients, and for federal and state spending,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.