Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: May 06, 2020     Views: 79

  • Council of Graduate Schools (CSG) Ph.D. Completion Project provided program and demographic data on Ph.D. completion and attrition rates to 2007/2008.
  • Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES): in the College and Career Tables Library, navigate to "IPEDS Subjects" and select Degrees and Certificates Awarded, then expand Explore by Topic to "Award level by program." Data includes Title IV public and private institution degrees conferred by level of degree and field of study.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.