Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: May 04, 2018 Views: 26
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: May 04, 2018 Views: 26
- Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates from the Census Bureau has estimates for school districts for 1995, 1997, 1999 - 2016:
- Total population, median household income, number of children ages 5 to 17, total number of people in poverty, number of related children ages 5 to 17 in families in poverty, number of children under age 18 in poverty.
- Data formats:
- Table for all school districts identified in the U.S. Census Bureau's school district mapping project by state and by year
- Complete data sets for downloading (Variables: FIPS state code, District ID number, District name, Total population, Relevant population age 5 - 17, Estimated number of relevant children 5 to 17 years old in poverty who are related to the householder) for each year available
- SAIPE Interactive Data Tool: create maps, tables, and trend graphs
- Maps of School Age Children In Poverty by School District for each state are available for 2008 and 2009.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.