Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 30
States' unemployment insurance legislation from the Employment and Training Administration of the Dept. of Labor.
- Comparison of State UI Laws (2001+)
- Coverage, financing, monetary entitlement, special programs, nonmonetary eligibility, overpayments, appeals, Temporary Disability Insurance
- Significant Provisions of State UI Laws April (1937+)
- Size of firm, taxes, benefits, coverage
- Reports on State Legislation (2000+)
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.