Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 28, 2020 Views: 56
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2020 Views: 56
- To extract variables
- To download complete files
- NBER for the basic monthly files and the monthly supplements
- ICPSR for monthly basic files and supplements
- U.S. Census Bureau's DataWeb FTP - CPS microdata, technical documentation, replicate weights, and other information for many years of the CPS (basic monthly: 1994+, March supplement: 1998+, various topical supplements: August 2000+).
- For summary results prior to 1962, what we think of as CPS today was actually many periodic surveys done by the BLS under many titles as part of a larger series "Current Population Reports". Most have been digitized. See https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/cps/library.1947.html
and can keep changing years.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.