Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020     Views: 30

  • The National Crosswalk Service Center provides tables of links between classification systems, Occupation-to-Occupation, Occupation-to-Training, Occupation-to-Industry, and NAICS to SIC. 
  • IPUMS provides various occupational crosswalks including between censuses.
  • The Census Bureau provides occupational and industry crosswalks.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.