Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jun 15, 2020 Views: 331
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2020 Views: 331
- U. S. Department of Labor - Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS).
- Princeton has a number of print contracts in its collection. To locate them, in the Catalog enter the name of the union and "agreement".
- Labor Contracts Database at University of California Berkeley.
- Martin P. Catherwood Library, ILR School, Cornell University Research Guide - Labor Unions and the Internet: Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Princeton University Library Research Guide: Collective Bargaining
- Public Sector by State
- New Jersey Public Sector contracts are searchable from 2005 and available in PDF for older years.
- New York State Public Employment Relations Board (PERB) current contracts are in the Cornell ILR Catherwood Library Digital Commons.
- Police Contracts Database Police union contracts and other documents related to police accountability for the 100 largest U.S. cities.
- Retail and Education Collective Bargaining Agreements from the U.S. Department of Labor (courtesy of the Martin P. Catherwood Library, ILR School, Cornell University)
- Teachers: NCTQ Teacher Contract Database from the National Council on Teacher Quality provides collective bargaining agreements and state policies for more than 120 of the largest school districts, at least one from all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.