Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jul 06, 2018 Views: 112
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2018 Views: 112
- Quandl has historical global price indexes for a number of cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin), as calculated by Brave New Coin.
- Kaiko has tick data for all major cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple, zcash, monero...).
- Datastream has time series for exchange rate middle, intraday high, intraday low, and volume. Use the code BTCTOU$ for Bitcoin. It also has Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, and Ethereum.
- Use the Bitcoin Block Explorer.
- Use Bitcoin Charts. (raw data can be downloaded from link below chart)
- Also try CoinDesk.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.