Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: May 04, 2020     Views: 34

  • Annual Survey from the National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Programs (NASSGAP) about individual student aid programs in the state asks about grants, loans, work-study, tuition waivers, and loan assumption programs funded by the state and private or federal-funded programs that the agency administers.

PDF reports go back to 1969-70. Data queries, which require registration, go back to the mid-2000s.

  • Visit the website of the state's department of education, higher education agency, special education agency, or adult education agency. The U.S. Department of Education website features a contact list.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.