Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020     Views: 35

For an overview, see "Census of Governments:  Data for Public Finance" (Jennifer Boettcher). 

Data for 1992+ can be found on the Census Bureau website as well as via the FTP site.  1962-2002 are available through ICPSR.

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.