Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: May 15, 2020 Views: 220
- RavenPack News Analytics use for financial and economic analysis.
- Voxgov: Provides access to real-time documents, publications, press releases, and social media posts from all branches, offices, agencies, and elected officials of the U.S. Federal Government. Extensive search and filtering options; most content is from 2000-present.
- Wall Street Journal (1889-1933) XML files
- Detroit Free Press (1831 - 1999), Philadelphia Inquirer (1860 - 2001), HNP Pittsburgh Post Gazette (1786 - 2003) (ProQuest XML files)
- (Proquest XML Files: Ethnic Newspapers): Atlanta Daily World (1931-2003), Baltimore Afro-American (1893-1988), Chicago Defender (1910-1975), Cleveland Call & Post (1934-1991), Los Angeles Sentinel (1934-2005), New York Amsterdam News (1922-1993), Norfolk Journal & Guide (1921-2003), and Philadelphia Tribune (1912-2001), and Pittsburgh Courier (1911-2002),
Princeton also has XML files for Louisville Courier (1830-2000), Minneapolis Star Tribune (1867-2001), and St. Louis Post Dispatch (1874-2003) on a hard drive. For access, please email Bobray Bordelon.
- Newspaper Navigator (Library of Congress - Chronicling America): (select pre and post WWI coverage with most coverage from 1900-1925)
- North American News Text, Complete Includes:
- Los Angeles Times & Washington Post May 1994-August 1997
- New York Times News & Syndicate July 1994-December 1996
- Reuters News Service (General & Financial) April 1994-December 1996
- Wall Street Journal (not in General Release) July 1994-December 1996
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.