Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jan 24, 2019 Views: 50
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2019 Views: 50
- RavenPack News Analytics use for financial and economic analysis.
- Voxgov: Provides access to real-time documents, publications, press releases, and social media posts from all branches, offices, agencies, and elected officials of the U.S. Federal Government. Extensive search and filtering options; most content is from 2000-present.
- Wall Street Journal (1889-1933) XML files
- Detroit Free Press (1831 - 1999), Philadelphia Inquirer (1860 - 2001), HNP Pittsburgh Post Gazette (1786 - 2003) (ProQuest XML files)
- North American News Text, Complete
Los Angeles Times & Washington Post May, 1994 - August 1997 New York Times News & Syndicate July, 1994 - December 1996 Reuters News Service (General and Financial) April, 1994 - December 1996 Wall Street Journal (not in General Release) July, 1994 - December 1996
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.