Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Nov 18, 2021 Views: 4
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Nov 18, 2021 Views: 4
- Start with the rules for qualification. EITC has been in place since 1975.
- The Internal Revenue Service reports filers and participation by state.
- Sources for Microdata:
- Individual Tax Model Files
- Survey of Income and Program Participation. (SIPP)
- Current Population Survey (CPS) (ASEC since 2010) (not determined by direct questioning of respondents. Rather, values for these variables come from the Census Bureau's tax model, which simulates individual tax returns to produce estimates of federal, state, and payroll taxes. The model incorporates information from non-CPS sources)
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.