Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Jul 24, 2020 Views: 208
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2020 Views: 208
- Voxgov provides access to real-time documents, publications, press releases, and social media posts from all branches, offices, agencies, and elected officials of the U.S. Federal Government. Extensive search and filtering options; most content is from 2000-present.
- Stanford Large Network Dataset Collection (SNAP) - The SNAP library is being actively developed since 2004 and is organically growing as a result of Stanford academics' research pursuits in analysis of large social and information networks.
- "Interesting Social Media Datasets" from KDnuggets (2014) contains links to additional resources.
- Tweet ID Catalog
- COVID-19 Twitter Dataset with Latent Topics, Sentiments and Emotions Attributes
- See Libby Hemphill's presentation from ICPSR OR Conference 2017 on social media tools.
- See NYU's Center for Social Media and Politics as well as Documenting the Now for open source tools.
- Also see https://gwu-libraries.github.io/sfm-ui/posts/2017-09-14-twitter-data
- Commercial services that provide Twitter data for a fee include
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.