Answered By: Jeremy Darrington Last Updated: May 19, 2017 Views: 22
Answered By: Jeremy Darrington
Last Updated: May 19, 2017 Views: 22
- Binders containing successful applications for the fellowships listed below are in the Trustee Reading Room in Firestone Library.
- Fulbright Statements (blue)
- Rhodes Statements (green)
- Marshall Statements (green)
- Luce Statements (green)
- ReachOut Statements (green)
- Staff from Fellowship Advising, part of the Office of International Programs (located in the U Store building), supplies new sets of these application statements, including some for other fellowships and other information about fellowship opportunities for Princeton students.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.