Answered By: Jeremy Darrington Last Updated: May 19, 2017 Views: 25
Answered By: Jeremy Darrington
Last Updated: May 19, 2017 Views: 25
- If a major sale, check the library catalog.
- Search by specific auction house, author, or individual sale title.
- Format: many media
- Location: both on and off-site
- Coverage: not comprehensive (1820s-present)
- Sales Catalogs page
- Search by auction house, city, date, sale number, or description, such as Old Masters, Early French and Italian Furniture, Watercolors, etc.
- In-house card catalog
- Ask for these items at the Marquand Library reference desk or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and a Marquand staff member will retrieve them or assist in requesting from off-site.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.