Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: May 19, 2017     Views: 48

Access Only patrons and Government Document Depository Collection users may submit requests to have materials retrieved from ReCAP.

When completing the electronic "Request Library Material" form, these patrons should:

1) in the "Enter your Barcode Number" section, remove the numbers prepopulated in the field and replace with the word "access"

2) request Physical Item Delivery at the desired campus library

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian

Chat requires JavaScript.

Text a Librarian

Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)

Email a Librarian

You can email your research questions to or you can request an individual appointment with a subject specialist.

Call a Librarian

Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.