Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 12, 2017 Views: 34
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 12, 2017 Views: 34
- Princeton University Library Research Guide: Corporate Governance
- For descriptions of a company's corporate governance, proxy voting, and corporate responsibility descriptions, use Institutional Shareholder Services (formerly RiskMetrics), part of WRDS.
- For descriptions of a company's board structure and independence, use MSCI GMI Ratings, part of WRDS.
- For corporate governance ratings go to Yahoo! Finance (ISS Governance QuickScore)
- For articles on corporate governance go to ABI/Inform and search corporate governance in the subject heading field.
- The State of Corporate Governance Research by Lucian A. Bebchuk and Michael S. Weisbach, NBER Working Paper No. 15537 (November 2009). "The special issue features seven papers on corporate governance that were presented in a meeting of the NBERs corporate governance project."
- Corporate governance research centers:
- Millstein Center for Global Markets and Corporate Ownership - Columbia Law School
- Lindenauer Center for Corporate Governance - Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business
- John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance - University of Delaware's Lerner College of Business and Economics
- Center for Leadership and Change Management - Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Corporate Governance Research Initiative - Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Centre for Corporate Governance - London Business School
- European Corporate Governance Institute "undertakes, commissions and disseminates research on corporate governance," in part through its Working Paper Series in Finance and Law.
- Corporate Governance - from World Bank Group's International Finance Corporation provides technical assistance and training programs and supports relevant research. For working papers and other documents, search the Publications page by Topic: Corporate Governance
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.