Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 118
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 118
- Standard and Poor's
- For current use the Bond Screener in S&P NetAdvantage
- For Aug. 1971-(Dec. 1983); Jan. 2002-Apr. 2007 use print publication S&P Bond Guide for Yield to Mat.;in Firestone stacks (F), call number HG4921.S8
- For Jan. 1984-Nov. 2001 MICROFICHE 984
- Choose the Mergent FISD database.
- In the bond issues file, there is offering yield (Yield to Maturity at the time of issuance, based on the coupon and any discount or premium to par value at the time of the sale.) Offering yield is calculated only for fixed rate issues.
- Also in Mergent FISD the "Time Sales Data" and "Bond Transactions" sections can be used to calculate yield to maturity.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.