Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Apr 12, 2017 Views: 11
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Apr 12, 2017 Views: 11
- Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite) contains book value per share.
- Type in the ticker, followed by equity, and then DES.
- For example, IBM EQUITY DES and the hit GO.
- Page down a couple of screens and you will see book value per share.
- Book value can also be calculated using the variable BKVLPS -- Book Value Per Share in Compustat North America, accessed via WRDS.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.