Answered By: Bobray Bordelon Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 17
Answered By: Bobray Bordelon
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 17
- Pink Sheets on OTCMarkets website
- U.S. SEC information about Pink Sheets
- Global Financial Data has historical prices for pink sheet stocks.
- Bloomberg in Firestone (A Floor - RIS Suite).
- For current pink sheet tickers, sometimes has balance sheet, income statement, earnings, dividend information from its description page. Historical prices are also available.
- Compustat Securities database in WRDS has OTC and pink sheet stock prices.
- OTC Markets in WRDS also has OTCQX, OTCQB, and OTC Pink stock prices.
- *Note: Please do not confuse the OTC Pink Sheets with the pink sheets, gray sheets, tan sheets, etc. which are F-D-C Reports which deal with developments in the pharmaceutical industry.
Chat with a Librarian
Text a Librarian
Text (609) 277-3245 to get live help on your mobile phone (available the same hours as the Chat service)
Email a Librarian
Call a Librarian
Call (609) 258-5964 to speak to a reference librarian during most open hours of the Libraries.