How do I place interlibrary loan or ArticleExpress requests for items in Chinese, Japanese, or Korean?


You can place requests for books and articles in Chinese, Japanese, Korean using romanization. You may wish to contact the bibliographers for assistance: Martin Heijdra ( for Chinese language titles, Hyoungbae Lee ( for Korean titles.

  • Last Updated Aug 17, 2023
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Jen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0