Answered By: Mudd Library Last Updated: Oct 30, 2019 Views: 922
Answered By: Mudd Library
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2019 Views: 922
The Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library is the central repository for Princeton University senior theses.
- Use the Catalog to request theses from 1924-2012
- Many of these theses are of a paper or microfiche format and will probably need to be viewed at Mudd Library. You can check to see if they've already been digitized on Dataspace before requesting them through the Catalog.
- Use Dataspace for theses from 2013-present
- The majority of these theses are available for view and download through DataSpace, though some are walk-in access only. Be sure to be connected to the Princeton network before viewing/downloading.
- If you are not affiliated with the University (i.e. cannot connect to the Princeton network), you may request a digital copy of a thesis by filling out the Senior Thesis Order Form. Please follow all stated directions.
Check out our LibGuide for more detailed information on searching, browsing, and requesting theses.